Sunday, March 23, 2008

Book update

Spring's here, though it doesn't really look it at present. Things are beginning to melt and thaw and grass, while not green yet, is at least starting to show up.

I think that means it's time for some fresh ideas!

I was working on some ideas last night, meaning that I will get back into working on Rosehips very soon. Life has been hectic but things have calmed down considerably now. I'm finishing one other writing project but when that is complete, Rosehips will be back!

The next thing is calculating what day this is in conjunction with the 365 I have to do this all in! The planned release is still for the fall, by the way. It just means I'll have to work a bit harder.

The ideas from last night are a bit secret. I have some plans for them, though, and I'm back to drawing maps.

Hopefully I'll talk more soon!

K.

No comments: