Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day 67

And I'm back! The Forehead launch went really well and I'm feeling better, also. Finally, I had some time to myself to write today. I was definitely feeling inspired thanks to a video I watched.

Sorry about skipping the progress report this week, but I wasn't in any fine state to write one. To make up for it, on my own terms particularly, I finished chapter six this evening. I'm very happy because I think chapter seven is going to be very interesting. Actually, I'm hoping that the subsequent chapters will be interesting. Six was a little uneventful, but it picked up at the end, and I unintentionally tied together a plot inconsistancy I was having trouble with! Excellent!

I also worked a small bit on the encyclopedia today. Not too much, but I did start a new entry on "Humans and the Lemon Forest".

I'm hoping to get some writing done this weekend. I'm thinking of cover ideas and book titles as well at the moment.

K.

No comments: